[udig-devel] Steps on getting started

Hi All,

I've followed the excellent course material and instructions on the uDig wiki to setup the development environment for my work on the Catalog View for uDig as part of GSoC. Just a couple of pointers I need to clarify along the way

1. How will development of the Catalog View take place? Will I need a separate GIT branch?
2. Google and OSGEO expects periodic updates somewhere on a blog or wiki for the purpose of GSoC. Will the Wiki be available for this or should I run along and put the updates on my own blog?
3. I somehow have seemed to miss the Documentation project (in particular to get the following: http://svn.refractions.net/udig/udig/trunk/extras/net.refractions.udig.dev/codetemplates.xml as mentioned in the Wiki) - can someone please point me in the right direction to getting this?

Cheers

Mifan

Back to the top