Re: [udig-devel] layer.setGeoResource(IGeoResource) apparently does not work

With respect to your original observation; I have not used layer.setGeoResource myself. Perhaps you have found a bug? Can I check that you are performing estGeoResource from a command; and ask you to look at the resulting layer in the debugger to confirm it has made the appropriate change.

--
Jody Garnett