Re: [udig-devel] uDig WFS Mapserver

Thank you Mauricio,

Using uDig 1.2.0, I get the same results as you, your test server working almost OK, and mines failing ( but maybe a little more detalied):

!ENTRY net.refractions.udig.catalog.ui 4 0 2011-02-16 21:03:28.122
!MESSAGE Error fetching the Title for the resource
!STACK 0
org.geotools.data.DataSourceException: Expected {http://www.opengis.net/wfs}WFS_Capabilities but was null#HTML
	at org.geotools.data.wfs.WFSDataStoreFactory.parseCapabilities(WFSDataStoreFactory.java:426)
	at org.geotools.data.wfs.WFSDataStoreFactory.createDataStore(WFSDataStoreFactory.java:353)
	at net.refractions.udig.catalog.internal.wfs.WFSServiceImpl.getDS(WFSServiceImpl.java:188)
	at net.refractions.udig.catalog.internal.wfs.WFSServiceImpl.createInfo(WFSServiceImpl.java:143)
	at net.refractions.udig.catalog.IService.getInfo(IService.java:328)
	at net.refractions.udig.catalog.internal.wfs.WFSServiceImpl.getInfo(WFSServiceImpl.java:137)
	at net.refractions.udig.catalog.ui.ResolveTitlesDecorator$UpdateLabel.run(ResolveTitlesDecorator.java:406)
	at org.eclipse.core.internal.jobs.Worker.run(Worker.java:54)
[Fatal Error] :6:3: The element type "br" must be terminated by the matching end-tag "</br>".

It is weird because one of the getCapabilities document does not even contain the br string.

I am now downloading uDig 1.2.1 to run some tests.

Thank you for providing me with a working mapserver, now I can compare mine with that one :)

Regards,

Joaquín Rodríguez-Guerra Urcelay

Unidad de Sistemas de Procesamiento de Ciencia y de Observación de la Tierra / Science and Earth Observing Processing Systems Unit

GMV AEROSPACE AND DEFENCE, S.A.
Isaac Newton, 11
P.T.M. Tres Cantos
E-28760 Madrid