Re: [udig-devel] uDig WFS Mapserver

Thanks Jody,

No luck, the dmsolutions server seems to be down at the moment. Is this the url you refered to??
http://www2.dmsolutions.ca/cgi-bin/mswfs_gmap?SERVICE=WFS&VERSION=1.0.0&REQUEST=getcapabilities

I validated the getCapabilites using netbeans and it seems ok:

XML validation started.
Checking file:/C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/alls/Mis%20documentos/NetBeansProjects/TestWSDL1/src/newXMLDocument.xml...
Referenced entity at "http://schemas.opengis.net/wfs/1.0.0/WFS-capabilities.xsd";.
Referenced entity at "http://schemas.opengis.net/filter/1.0.0/filterCapabilities.xsd";.
XML validation finished.

I have managed to perform some getFeature requests to my mapserver and they worked, so it must be a little something somewhere.
http://localhost:8080/cgi-bin/mapserv?&VERSION=1.0.0&SERVICE=WFS&REQUEST=GetFeature&TYPENAME=states&MAP=/opt/fgs/www/htdocs/mariss/data/states.map

I am trying to find another public mapserver for testing, I'll let you know if I find anything...

Joaquín Rodríguez-Guerra Urcelay

Unidad de Sistemas de Procesamiento de Ciencia y de Observación de la Tierra / Science and Earth Observing Processing Systems Unit

GMV AEROSPACE AND DEFENCE, S.A.
Isaac Newton, 11
P.T.M. Tres Cantos
E-28760 Madrid