Re: [udig-devel] Status of 1.2.1 - commit / rollback / edit fun

All of our project procedures are here:

Including the one to produce an SDK; it is easier if you have someone on hand via IRC or chat the first time; but it is fairly straight forward.

For now we need to test the SDK to make sure it works; then I believe 1.2.1 is ready for an announcement.

Jody