Re: [udig-devel] View labels don't get updated when changing the language

Hi Ferez,
I downloaded the windows version and changing from the
General->Runtim Preferences
and trigger restart works for me properly. Did you use that or add in
the bat file?
Anyways, what you mention should not occurr, it seems more a refresh problem?

BTW, works well for me on this side.

Andrea