Re: [udig-devel] test walkthrough 1 - udig-1.2.1.linux.gtk.x86.zip

On 16/12/2010, at 10:48 PM, Mauricio Pazos wrote:

> Hello everyone, today I have tested udig-1.2.1.linux.gtk.x86.zip following the walkthrough 1.
>
> Only two observation: Style Editor and Merge Tool
>
> Style Editor cannot display Labels
> 1 - First Scenario
> - countries.shp in map
> - go to Style Editor
> - select "Simple Feature"
> - check Label and select the field Name
> - press OK
> - The labels are not presented in the countries .
>
> 2- Second Scenario
>
> - countries.shp in map
> - go to Style Editor
> - select "Simple Polygons"
> - In "Rule list" group, select "default rule"
> - In the "Style Properties" select "labels"
> - as label the field NAME
> - press OK
> - The labels are not presented in the countries .

Interesting.

I did notice some api change around label cache (and our wrapper) between 2.7-M4 and the current trunk. Chances are I just messed something up; however I will try and ask on the geotools list what has chanced with label cache recently.

Thanks for the testing!

Jody

Back to the top