Re: [udig-devel] Initial 1.2.1 ready for testing

On 16/12/2010, at 6:38 AM, Luca Lanteri wrote:

I'm testing udig 1.2.1 on linux32,.

when I click and drag the DM Solutions WMS link from the web page onto the Map Editor I've this error:

Problem Connecting: Server returned HTTP response code: 503 for URL: http://www2.dmsolutions.ca/cgi-bin/mswms_gmap?REQUEST=GetCapabilities&VERSION=1.1.1&SERVICE=WMS

is the server down or the GetCapabilities is changed ?

Okay they have it back and working now...
Jody

The wms servers should be up and running again.

-shawn