Re: [udig-devel] Initial 1.2.1 ready for testing

> Well, did you try it with a single band raster? That one styles only
> those (probably I should put a check).
> I.e. if you have for example a elevation model tiff or ascii, you are
> able to style that.
> We don't have anything for multi-band. And blue marble for example is a 3-band.

Updated docs here:
- http://udig.refractions.net/confluence/display/EN/Raster+Style+Pages

You may be able to describe what some of the buttons do?

>> and an the following error appears with Simple raster:
>>
>> An internal error occurred during: "Update Histogram Job".
>> Band number 3 is not valid.
>
> To be honest I wanted to remove that one,since it has NEVER worked for
> me and no one seems to be maintaining it.
> So here I go: can we remove that? Is it of help to anyone?

That just worked for me fine right now on windows.
I find it useful to see what the amount of color in each band is up to.
(indeed you can see it change as you set the gamma value; without the feedback you are forced to hit apply a lot)

What steps do I need to do to see the "Band number 3 is not valid" problem?

Jody

Back to the top