Re: [udig-devel] Proposed change to URLUtils

Once I started using the right link everything works!

Over all still a good guide on getting everything setup. Being lazy we have always used your guys excellent setup pages as the first step in setting up our environment.

Suggestions:
'01 Git Install' doesn't link to '02 Checkout Source Code' nor does 02 link back to 01 there is a pink like broken link thing at the bottom of 02.

I think it would be nice if on '02 Checkout Source Code' it had two paths, one for checking out the code read only and one where you have basically all of the 'How to make a change' information. As it is checked out what I though was the read/write was making changes then wanted to push those changes and after it didn't work noticed the 'How to make a change' page had to check everything out again make the changes again. Not a big deal still way easier to make or request a change than most projects.

If you want to keep 02 simple then remove the line about getting the read/write clone and have a link on there somewhere to the 'How to make a change' page.

Of course it would be nice if everything was on the uDig page not requiring the github links as they are initially a bit confusing as they have steps that have nothing to do with getting uDig on your box. But most should be able to figure it out without problem.

Justin