From: andrea antonello <andrea.antonello@xxxxxxxxx>
To: User-friendly Desktop Internet GIS <udig-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sun, November 14, 2010 10:46:24 AM
Subject: Re: [udig-devel] JGrass and uDig

Alright, after some research it looks that the real problem is not
being able to access the google code repo from certain countries (yes,
I should probably have known).
I moved the repo and pushed the new location into the main repo in the
copy.properties file.

Would appreciate if someone could could confirm that the previously
referred packages are pulled properly. We were able to get them.

Andrea