Re: [udig-devel] JGrass and uDig

Alright, I just tried to clean the maven repo and run refresh.xml again.

I had no problems on the gt-grassraster jar which was picked properly
from the web, whereas I have problems with
it.geosolutions.imageio-ext:imageio-ext-utilities:jar:1.0.8

which isn't existing anywhere and as such it breaks. The problem is
that we are getting this dependency from the geotools 2.7-SNAP.

Any good idea welcome,
Andrea

On Thu, Nov 11, 2010 at 9:30 PM, andrea antonello
<andrea.antonello@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi Justin,
> I was supplying most of those jars in my google code mvn repo, since
> as you say they are around since ever, but they are not out in any
> repo.
>
> I am trying to figure out why it is not working all in a sudden. If
> you have ideas, I am glad to listen.
>
> Anyways even after that solved, we have a problem with a couple of
> missing modules frm the imaegio-ext 1.0.8 missing, which are now
> pulled by the geotools 2.7 snaphot.
>
> I'll jump in IRC for anyone interested in helping out solving this.
>
> Ciao,
> Andrea
>
> On Thu, Nov 11, 2010 at 9:21 PM, Justin Lynch <jlynch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> I am having a problem running refresh.xml as well. I talked to Jody and he
>> said the Australian mirrors worked, however when I tried them they didn't
>> work either. When I browse to those repos they are missing the jars. This is
>> odd because take jfree:jcommon:jar:1.0.16 for example, is over a year old
>> but the mirrors only had up to 1.0.15.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Justin
>> On Thu, Nov 11, 2010 at 3:32 AM, Farzad Mahdikhani <farzad_itm@xxxxxxxxx>
>> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi Anderea
>>>
>>> Thank you so much. I checked out a fresh copy of the udig-platform trunk
>>> using "git clone git://git
>>> orious.org/udig/udig-platform.git" command and imported org.apache.log4j
>>> and net.refractions.udig.libs.I have tried to run refresh.xml (inside
>>> net.refractions.udig.libs) many time since yesterday but it seems that there
>>> is no hope. It fails every time reporting failure in finding resources. I
>>> don't know how to get rid of that. I have attached the log records of maven.
>>>
>>> Cheers,
>>> Ferez

>>> eclipse-extras/