Re: [udig-devel] subversion down again

I will make a git branch and tag for 1.2 in the repository.

Ok done.  I think that all changes toward 1.2.1 can be put on 1.2.x branch.

git cherry-pick is a great way to grab commits from trunk and pull them onto 1.2.x

Jesse

On Thu, Nov 11, 2010 at 1:59 PM, Frank Gasdorf <fgdrf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Last time ( I remember a similar thread on this list) Chris @ refractions has restored the svn:

> <chodgson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>  Should be fixed - we had a server restart this morning which may have been
>  related to this problem. An 'svnadmin recover' seems to have fixed it up.

@Chris: Could you do it again? Thanks

Frank