Re: [udig-devel] Problem with OpAction property value checks

Hi Frank,

> Andrea, on the local repository I already tried it and had no trouble with
> it. I There is only a switch from internal URL to String key of a
> java.util.Map for the inner cache storage.  guess the changes are minor and
> the Interface doesn't changed. I applied this change since I created the
> issue and we had no problems with our application.
> We could start creating a test case for it but right now I would say:Its
> always possible to convert an URL to String and I wouldn't expect any side
> effects right here.
> Would you agree after reviewing the patch?

Yeah, I definitely agree, the equals on URL is always a mess. It was
more on the OpAction I had troubles to get what's going on.

I applied your patches on the main repo. If someone wants to
reviewfurther, here is the visual diff ready to be commented:
http://tinyurl.com/233gcmr

Ciao,
Andrea