Re: [udig-devel] Problem with OpAction property value checks

Andrea, on the local repository I already tried it and had no trouble with it. I There is only a switch from internal URL to String key of a java.util.Map for the inner cache storage.  guess the changes are minor and the Interface doesn't changed. I applied this change since I created the issue and we had no problems with our application.

We could start creating a test case for it but right now I would say:Its always possible to convert an URL to String and I wouldn't expect any side effects right here.

Would you agree after reviewing the patch?

Frank