Re: [udig-devel] New uDig SDK

Hi Jody,

I still cannot see it, 14min + 3 days later :-(

Have you put it in a different place? I see that the directory with the most recent timestamp is branches (15th October), but the most recent files in that are the SNAPSHOTs from the 10th September (with the SDK from that date missing). I still have that SDK downloaded, and am copying it around to my colleagues for use in Neo4j Spatial, but it would, obviously, be better if they could download from the official site ;-)

Cheers, Craig