Re: [udig-devel] New uDig SDK

Hi,

There was a 1.2-SNAPSHOT-SDK on the http://udig.refractions.net/files/downloads/branches/ location up until recently, and is now missing. It was the one Jody made in the second week of September. From the email below it looks like Jody was uploading a new one, but I cannot find the new one and the previous one is deleted. Any chance it can be uploaded again?

Regards, Craig

On Fri, Oct 15, 2010 at 12:37 AM, Jody Garnett <jody.garnett@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hey Cliff; sorry to take so long uploading your SDK :-) Doing so now ...
Jody