Re: [udig-devel] integrating the map viewer as plug-in in own RCPapp

Hello all udig developers,

Sorry for my long absence.  I am almost back to active development: just a week of teaching left to do, and my newly wedded wife and I seem to get a handle on our life together in New Zealand now.

I have completed the tutorial on how to integrate an Eclipse RCP app with uDig using NeOn as an example. We made a vendor drop for both uDig and NeOn, so developers (including our own) do not need to worry about recent changes to each project.  If you need want access to this repository, I will need your name and birthdate.  Sorry, it's the University policy, not mine.  Just send me an email with your birthdate and full name, and I will create an account for you.

Full quickstart:
https://wiki.auckland.ac.nz/display/knowcomp/NeODig+Quickstart

High-level guide:
https://wiki.auckland.ac.nz/display/knowcomp/Setting+Up+NeOn+and+uDig+in+Eclipse