Re: [udig-devel] IRC meeting time?

I am fine with any time today (so your morning is fine for me!). I just had not checked email when the previous timeslot was arranged!

Still unless we set a time we will just send meeting requests back and forth; here is the meeting planner:
- http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingtime.html?day=30&month=9&year=2010&p1=47&p2=215&p3=-1&p4=-1

Out of that "late morning" for you would be here:
- http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingdetails.html?year=2010&month=9&day=30&hour=9&min=0&sec=0&p1=47&p2=215

Translation:
Brisbane: 7pm
Rome: 11:00am

Sound good?

Jody

On 29/09/2010, at 9:42 PM, andrea antonello wrote:

> Tomorrow is ok for me. But please let's fix a time now. Jody, I guess
> that is up to you, being the only one out of the timezone.
> For me it is better around late morning my time.
>
> Andrea
>
> On Wed, Sep 29, 2010 at 8:29 AM, Jesse Eichar
> <jesse.eichar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Tomorrow is good for me.  Any time
>>
>> On Wed, Sep 29, 2010 at 1:52 AM, Jody Garnett <jody.garnett@xxxxxxxxx>
>> wrote:
>>>
>>> I just got this round of email now; I will be available given a days
>>> notice; sorry I missed these messages yesterday.
>>> Jody

Back to the top