[udig-devel] MapEditor in MultiPageEditorPart

Hi guys,

I've had a search around on adding a MapEditor into a MultiPageEditorPart
and had a go myself but i have got stuck.

So far I have managed to add a MapEditor into a multi editor part along with
other tabs and the initial map renders.

My problem is that I cannot seem to use any of the tools in the map editor
toolbar as they don't seemed to be linked in anyway to the map editor. I had
to add the MapEditorActionBarContributor class to my multi editor in the
plugin.xml to get the actions to appear in the first place. Also i cannot
seem to be able to simply zoom in on the map using the mouse wheel.

If anyone has any suggestions I would be most grateful.

Thanks,

Mark.