Re: [udig-devel] product export error in udig1.2.0

That would help; do we need to update the instructions? We have the instructions in open office format here:
- http://svn.refractions.net/udig/docs/trunk/devel/CustomApplication.odt

If they need to be corrected please email me what needs to change and we can commit a new copy into svn.

Jody