From: udig-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:udig-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Ivano Malavolta
Sent: Sunday, September 05, 2010 6:33 PM
To: udig-devel
Subject: [udig-devel] product export error in udig1.2.0

Hi all,
today I was trying to test the new SDK of the 1.2.0 version of uDig.
More specifically, I have a very basic setting, I have two plugins in
my workspace:
net.refractions.udig.tutorials.customapp
net.refractions.udig_tutorials.custom-feature

However, I get an error when I try to create a new product from customapp
(I do this through the usual exporting facility from custom.product).

The error I get is the following:

 Cannot complete the install because one or more required items could
not be found.
 Software being installed: Custom 0.0.0
(net.refractions.udig.tutorials.customapp.customapp 0.0.0)
 Missing requirement: Help Plug-in 1.2.0.201008151814
(net.refractions.udig.help 1.2.0.201008151814) requires 'bundle
org.apache.lucene 0.0.0' but it could not be found
 Cannot satisfy dependency:
 Cannot satisfy dependency:

The strange thing is that my target DO contains the org.apache.lucene plugin..

Any idea? Has anyone tried to create a new product from the udig1.2.0 SDK?

Cheers,
Ivano

 Ivano Malavolta
 PhD Student in Computer Science