Re: [udig-devel] manipulating the "Custom Application Tutorial" source code

Thank you for the bundle. I got a few suggestions about it, so I commented on the issue. Please check and let me know what you think.

From: Jody Garnett <jody.garnett@xxxxxxxxx>
To: User-friendly Desktop Internet GIS <udig-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Mon, July 19, 2010 3:57:25 PM
Subject: Re: [udig-devel] manipulating the "Custom Application Tutorial" source code

On 19/07/2010, at 3:10 PM, Farzad Mahdikhani wrote:

Thanks a lot buddy. This is what I was looking for, I think. I checked out the source code but I think working onhttp://udig.refractions.net/files/downloads/translate/translationfiles.zip is simpler as it contains all of the necessary files in one bundle. So, how can I obtain the most recent bundle as you have mentioned that we may ask for it?

I am not sure how to make it ...

"You may wish to send an email asking that this file be refreshed to match the latest udig prior to starting"

Well let me try something ... I bet if I was command line zip I could ask it to collect all the properties files. The previous developer did not leave instructions for me.

I think this will do the trick?

 zip -r translation.zip . -i \*.properties

I have reported the issue here:

You will find the archive attached:

I am really not sure if it is anygood; please download and let me know :-)

When you are done bundle up the result and attach it to the bug report I guess; I should be able to unzip it on my end and commit the changes into the application.

Let me know if you need a wiki space created? I usually ask that people make a single page covering the contents of the "Quickstart"; that way online help is not empty - and there are some friendly instructions on how to get going.

Jody