Re: [udig-devel] Feature Dependencies, Update Site

Sounds like fun;

One of the things we have considered is joining the eclipse labs program they recently set up; is this the kind of thing you would be interested in?

You are correct that we only have a community update site and not an update site for the project as a whole; that would be something to look at after 1.2.0 goes out.

There are a few "non" net.refractions plugins included in our source code (cases where we have bundled up a jar we use). I expect you are missing one of them.

Jody