[udig-devel] build script win32

Hi Team:

One of the things that Jesse used to have going was a build script. I have been unable to reproduce this one on a mac - as it has the habit of picking up mac specific  hidden files that tend to confuse other platforms.

Today I discovered there was an environmental variable you could use to turn such things off.

With that in mind here is the start of a script:

I am not the best at making these things so any help would be great.

The directory structure is:

release.sh
udig.bat
jre/			assorted zipped jres from our website
1.2.0/		this is where I export to

Jody

Back to the top