Re: [udig-devel] SelectionListener called twice

You may want to stop in the debugger; and have a look at the code that is calling your selection listener?

ideas:
- it could be your button is registered twice
- it could be your listener is being called for two different events on the button? You may need to unpack the even being passed in to see what is happening...

Jody