Re: [udig-devel] Disabling Workbench SaveState

That does sound like an eclipse thing; one thing I have seen done on a project is to save the workbench state to a database (so a user can login to another machine and see the same "session").

You could write out your own persistence class; and choose if it actually does something or not.

I should also ask what you mean by workbench state?
- perspective changes; current perspective; etc...
- generic dialog settings as recorded by each plugin for their own purpose? Remembering the last values entered in a wizard etc...
- other?

Jody