Re: [udig-devel] EMF troubles?

The UOM works on trunk; not sure if it was back ported to 2.6.x yet?

So yeah I have no uncommitted work that should effect EMF; if you see any warnings then we should fix them; I would expect any difficulties to be similar to what you found .. the method signature of eInvoke and a few others have changed to be Java 5.

Jody