Re: [udig-devel] manipulating the "Custom Application Tutorial" source code

Almost any book on Eclipse RCP (or website tutorial) can help.

The initial applicaiton; ends up creating a workbench advisor (I think the tutorial covers it when defining the initial perspective?). One of the things you can do is provide an action bar advisor to define your menus.

The best thing to do is read the eclipse help menu on the subject; they have some good (and current) intructions.

You can also choose to add to the existing menus form any plugin; there are some notes in the developers guide here:
- http://udig.refractions.net/confluence/display/DEV/04+Using+UDIGApplication
- http://udig.refractions.net/confluence/display/DEV/06+Traditional+Menus+using+Actions+and+ActionSets
- http://udig.refractions.net/confluence/display/DEV/07+New+Menus+based+on+Commands%2C+Handlers+and+Key+Bindings

Jody