Re: [udig-devel] Blueprint for Open Source Web Mapping using uDig

Sure...

The udig page is here:

Step 1; you will need to ask people to close the initial welcome page
Step 2: you don't have to create a project before use; you can skip directly to adding layers and it will create a default project and map for you

You end the page with "Now that all of the layers have their own styled layer descriptors, it is time to move onto the next software: GeoServer. Since this blueprint has been written using a VISTA computer, GeoServer did not install in an easy way like the instructions on the website said. In an effort to help others who may use this blueprint, the following instructions have been included."

You may want to save that to the introduction to the page on GeoServer?