[udig-devel] where conditions while displaying postgis table

Hey,

I'm having a postgis table with several columns storing the position and some meta information like the time. Now, I would like to use the meta information (can be distributed over several tables) and visualizing only certain rows.

At present, I'm using the catalog to display the entire postgis table. Is there a way of adding additional where-conditions?

Thanks,

Kon