Re: [udig-devel] wps client work

Yes I can; the uDig client is written again the GeoTools process API; if some of the processes are "remote" and being run via WPS the user interface never gets to find out.

So yes I will perform a lot of the testing against processes that are provided as a plugin; but I expect a lot of my debugging will be around the parsing / encoding work. I actually have a buddy working on this one with me; and hope to get some user interface mock-ups to the list tomorrow. After that I hope we can split forces and work on user interface and wps encode/decode separately.

Jody