Re: [udig-devel] WMS and 1.2RC3 - does it work for anyone else?

On Mon, Jun 14, 2010 at 2:35 AM, Andrea Aime <aaime@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Andrea Aime ha scritto:
>>
>> Jody Garnett ha scritto:
>>>
>>> I was noticing the same thing on GeoTools trunk; that the WMS examples
>>> are broken.
>>
>> Please qualify broken, it can't be the same error as Ian, since by just
>> looking at the GeoServer logs it's evident there is some problem in
>> the GeoServer setup itself.
>
> Forget about it, that error happens because of the request... but why
> is there a &FILTER=... element in the request at all?

No idea - it seems to be a uDig thing but I'm struggling to find the
actual URL it sends to the server.  All I did was drag the
capabilities url into a new map (I also tried using the catalog to
open it up and got the same results), The same server works fine in
uDig 1.1.1 so I don't think it is a server problem.

Ian
--
Ian Turton

Back to the top