Re: [udig-devel] WMS and 1.2RC3 - does it work for anyone else?

Jody Garnett ha scritto:
I was noticing the same thing on GeoTools trunk; that the WMS examples are broken.

Please qualify broken, it can't be the same error as Ian, since by just looking at the GeoServer logs it's evident there is some problem in
the GeoServer setup itself.

I can have wmslab connect just fine to a remote geoserver, what I'm
having issues with it's the dmsolutions server that is reporting a
made up epsg code. Not sure what you tried, next time please provide
a full bug report

Cheers
Andrea

--