Re: [udig-devel] wps client

On Thursday 10 June 2010 11:03:05 am Mauricio Pazos wrote:
> It is a good point. So we will work to solve the version compatibility
> issue (qualifier).
>
> cheers
We have solved the compatibility problem present in Axios plugins. By a rare
problems, the wizard was found an old version and produce a compatibility
error. It was solved creating a new eclipse workspace :).

We have tested the community  update site using uDig trunk, it looks right.
(RC3 does not work with this update site)

Well, I could update workthrough 1 for adding axios tools. Do you agree?.

cheers
--
Mauricio Pazos
www.axios.es