Re: [udig-devel] wps client

Hi Jody,
I have a concern regarding WPS. It needs a server to test against.
So I do not think that this should go into a walkthrough. It is a
feature that needs too much effort (also to be explained such that an
average user understands what that is) and will never be used by an
approaching user.

Also Axios tools in my opinion are far more important (don't get me
wrong, I mean it in the sense of base GIS) than a WPS>

So -1 for WPS, +1 for Axios.

My 2c,
Andrea