Re: [udig-devel] [SoC] uDig GSoC / weekly report

Hi Davide, hi all,
sorry for having been away, but that was higher force. I am really
glad to see that you didn't need me anyways :)

I second Craig in saying that you are going on fast, which makes me
twice as glad.

Any possibility to get some screenshots to see something (people like
them, and I am also people). Any chance to get the plugin to be
tested?
I have to admit that I didn't yet read the wiki pages you are
creating, I am right now approaching the mailinglist.

Congrats anyways,
Andrea