Re: [udig-devel] GeoSelectionService, ISelectionService and Programmatically Creating Selection

I read the GeoSelectionService document again.  I cannot claim that I quite
understand the differeces between SelectionService and GeoSelectionService
just yet.  However, the ability to select geographic objects accross
multiple maps and contexts will be very handy.  A simple usage would be to
contruct a spatial query by selecting land use types, businesses and
community services accross maps and creating buffers around them.

Our research group will be working with the workbench selection service over
the next coming months as we try to coordinate our graph view with the uDig
map view.  I will report back to the list what we find the current workbench
selection service to be lacking.

Cheers,
Tawan