Re: [udig-devel] Exporting 1.2-RC3

I was able to release, with the udig_language feature.

I did spend yesterday removing unused plugins from the udig_language feature (but that won't be on the tag).  Did you accidently check "generate metadata" when exporting?

Being able to export while "generating metadata" is what we need to sort out for the "p2" installer/update site to work. Currently exporting with this checked off fails.

Jody