Re: [udig-devel] strange problems with png8 image format

Hi Simone, Hello List

2010/5/19 Simone Giannecchini <simone.giannecchini@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
That said, this can be improved but not overnight since the algorithm
would be quite different from what we have and performances will be
different as well (much worse).

So as long as this behavior occurs the default image order in udig should be changed. The image/png8 format as the first entry should be moved right behind image/png. maybe is this the reason, why there was no transparency support for png8 before the patch of UDIG-1650 was applied? Should we revert this patch and comment it or change the default order instead?

Any suggestions?

Cheers, Frank

Back to the top