Re: [udig-devel] How to add or remove plug-ins to product export wizard?

Hi :-)

I think I have included it in the latest uDig; but to answer your question it needs to be listed in one of the features.
Features mark down what plugins are actually shipped.

Indeed I can see featureeditor listed in net.refractions.udig_application feature.xml

Jody