[udig-devel] How to add or remove plug-ins to product export wizard?

I  have followed all following steps and successfully compiled and created zip file using Eclipse Product export wizard.

    * 01 Subversion Installation
    * 02 Checkout Source Code
    * 03 Eclipse
    * 04 Java Runtime Environment
    * 05 Eclipse Workspace Location
    * 06 Additional Eclipse Plugins
    * 07 Eclipse Preferences
    * 08 Libs Refresh.xml Ant Script
    * 09 Importing the Source Code
    * 10 Running the Main Application

I went to Run Configurations and enabled net.refractions.udig.tutorials.featureeditor and added required plug-ins and run the application. Feature editor is working
fine.

But when i export the product and make zip file,  feature editor is not including. I want to know where i have to add to make feature editor as part of product export
wizard.

By checking in Run Configurations it is not adding.

How to add or remove plugins to product export wizard?

regards,
B Chandrasekaran

Back to the top