Re: [udig-devel] new documentation page interceptors

FeatureInterceptors are now live; I have introduced "DefaultValueFeatureInterceptor" for default values in a consistent fashion between  fashion between CreateFeatureCommand and AcceptChangesBehaviour.

This is strange; I am now programming like Jesse with many little classes everywhere and no duplicate code.

Jody