[udig-devel] taking trunk on to 2.6.4 tag

I up deploying GeoTools 2.6.4 now; when it is done I will switch uDig trunk over to it.

I have a couple more ideas to get through (a select tool and filter style configuration) and thanks to all the testing last week I expect to announce uDig 1.2-RC3 Monday.

The difference between this and 1.2.0 is likely to be small; I would expect a few more pages of online help; translations; perhaps listing the udig update site again now that Mauricio has had some luck.

Jody

Back to the top