Re: [udig-devel] interesting

Seems to be subversion or mercurial only; and limited in the number of licenses supported.

Still an interesting possibility; if only for the improvised visibility within the eclipse community.

Andrea has had some luck using GIT as an improved subversion client; I am going to start in on that use next week and see how I go.

Jody