Re: [udig-devel] Drag and drop all files from a directory

Hi Jesse:

Steps needed to reproduce:
- select foo.shp and foo.shx and drag into udig
- in the debugger it trips up pretty hard trying to process both files

I was thinking the most stable thing to do would be to cull the list against supported file extensions?

Jody