Re: [udig-devel] Custom enablement of uDig tools

Hi,

One option (which i used) is to create plugin_customization.ini file
to your application plugin, and in this case define
net.refractions.udig.project.ui/toolManager=mypackage.MyToolManager
keyword, and extend that MyToolManager class from
net.refractions.udig.project.ui.internal.tool.display.ToolManager.

There you can reimplement filterTool method, there is some wiki for
extra information but i cant remember where.

- Artsi