Re: [udig-devel] UDIG3D alpha version release!!

Hi Jody et all,

We regret to inform all of you that due to a license incompatibility
we cannot continue the development of the UDIG3D extension and we have
retired the previously uploaded alpha releases and we have closed down
the subversion repository

OSGVirtualPlanets(osgVP) is a GPLv2 framework developed in the AI2 and
supported by gvSIG, so the GPL license is a must here.

We really apologize for the trouble we have caused to everyone,
Rafa.

--
Rafael Gaitán Linares
Instituto de Automática e Informática Industrial  http://www.ai2.upv.es