Von: udig-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:udig-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] Im Auftrag von Jody
Garnett
Gesendet: Freitag, 9. Oktober 2009 06:52
An: User-friendly Desktop Internet GIS
Betreff: Re: [udig-devel] Problem with Eclipse Product export

Cool - the nls thing should of been in your "extras". Exporting the
custom application is where we first get to find out if an uDig SDK
contains everything that was needed. The last release I tested this
against was uDig 1.2-M7.

Can you tell me what SDK you are using to release your custom app from?

Jody