Re: [udig-devel] Style Dialog has no window on linux

Hi guys,

I can probably do the release, although I actually don't have a proper dev.env. I actually code off the SDK, and 'import as source' whenever I need to modify udig plugins. Since most of my modifications are specific to my app, this is fine (actually specific to integrating EMF and IResource as discussed in another mail). However, I assume I need the normal source dev.env for building an SDK. I can go ahead and set that up, since many of the requirements are the same (I do build my app for windows, linux and mac, so I have that ready).

Today I'm very busy, so won't have time. Either tomorrow afternoon or Saturday.

Cheers, Craig